Monday, September 20, 2010

New Boyz Kashmir

LYRICS HERE! Wait until you see the chicks j thinks that a bit exactly where they offer a ** lips god damn Uh huh, to see how they get so fat, I bet they use to be thin, until some of my Diss Lil Homie girl step back while you talk that ish, I have a game to go ahead and resume the CRIP Waiting for me Well, bro, but do not make the rite yah biz Clock a professional, this style is dope Swagga said that I did some time ago, my name is attached, and is my first day here I was asked if it can be my first day here in orderyah sorry friend but is not used to use to meet girls who use men for a Girl men this guy is not gay stupid huh Yo Y does not tell the truth all I want you is not even necessary if you do not see a mustashe h * ll was concluded by a buff yo neck ** wait, however, keep well u made harsh come Aye yo, before you leave, let me tell you this Cashmere Cashmere knows I'm really diggin yo style Cashmere Cashmere everything I want to do Cashmere Cashmere is cu smile you do not have thatj Cashmere Kasmenai hay dude well you too babe lake but it's 5'11 with good sex and unpredictable and keepin guessin Know that Graf is the best I do Oprah, I plan to keep the world in my hands palms mother was wat 5 ft size 8 swat major long as hell that I can lose weight, but the body of the chain cha make me want to scream Kiesha even in the game do not feel the pain so that was lame lame Ya Mama Say wat Well sister, come here girl let me give some mc...

See Also : Money Making On Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment