Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jon Young - Back In Time

Sky Skrapin Ent. Jon Young J Cash Lyrics I wish I could turn back time (want uh) I'm going back in time (Chours) I can not do without you I can change what we are, through you, but I have a new life that I have me, but I want to go sumtimes only lose time. I do not know but I can not change what you live for a new I got mine but sumtimes I just go back in time (singing) I know its prolly too late but I just can not Shawty Get You Out Of My Spirit but a man I've got aDonna, I just can not move on mah life spirit, thought I'd better go ITS our way that we are so tired of the fighting was the day I was busy grinding tryna make this worth while you worked in the school against a good vote we moved on over now I also do not know where you might think gon choice I made was really wrong to imagine all that I remember this song (Chours) I can not help but know what we can change through you a new life I Got Mine, but I just sumtimesto travel back in time. I can help, but you know I can not change what We have a new life through singing Got Mine sumtimes I'll travel back in time () I will never see again Maybe we could at least be friends, if I 'm missing I miss you always do, I find I have this story where there was, as you all well I hope to resolve in this way, but lose yourself for me was hell, I thought I made the right one for the two belief , then if we are made...

Tags : Making Extra Money Interactive Money Games Easy Money Making

No comments:

Post a Comment