Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2Pac - If My Homie Calls

DVD-RIP/1992/2Pacalypse Now "[Verse 1] Since he was a Pee Wee, after my knee with a wee-wee We been coochie-COO all through school, you and me G Back in the day we played jokes Per her locs and egg with smoked all through school, she had dozens Sayin we cousins, knowing that it was not, but as the old saying goes Times goes on, and all were growing apart, a portion that was our own ways that you chose the gaaame drugs, my microphone pays In many waysWe were paid the old days, so far from crazy with AK's And though I been around clowning with the Underground I'm still with my friends from the hometown, and if you want to have nothing left him for all y 'all my friends, if you call [Chorus] But if ya ever need a place to stay healthy well ya'll Brothers and sisters But if ya ever need a place to stay healthy well ya'll Brothers and sisters (if I invite my friends) But if ya ever need a place to stay in good health alright ya'll BrothersAnd sisters But if ya ever need a place to stay healthy well ya'll Brothers and sisters [Verse 2] It 's a shame you chose the dope game Now Caine slang on the streets with no name, it was clear that your L 'aim was mo' Run Caine fame now without shame I chose rap tracks to make stacks In fact I want the map with shots that spray cash But now I am not my homie no matter how deep you have gone And I not only heard you've made a few enemies, but if you have a friend you need...

Recommend : Internet Money International Money Transfer Internet Money Making

No comments:

Post a Comment